5 More Tips on Getting Fast and Accurate Proposal Quotes
In previous newsletters we touched on several key suggestions to help you receive quick turnarounds on proposal quotes. We suggested providing us a scenic budget, identifying install and breakdown dates, room/stage specifications, and venue/ballroom specifics. While these are all important details, providing us with additional information can avoid multiple revisions on the proposal cutting your proposal process in half. Below are five more tips that will help save you time and money and increase your chances of winning the bid.
1. Let CDP be your designer. Our 21sets.com and CDP45sets.com website tools are designed to provide you with 66 different turnkey sets prepackaged with renderings, schematics and pricing. All you have to do is choose a set that works for your size show and within minutes we can have a full proposal in your hands.
2. Renderings are part of the proposal process and insufficient data can slow down the process. We can streamline your rendering development time by following a few simple guidelines. If you have a set in mind, whether it's a previous show or a set that you've seen on our website, send us a schematic or photo image and we will recreate the rendering for that set. Or if you have particular elements in mind let us know what and how many you need along with the screen size, ceiling height and stage size and we will render a set based on those qualifications.
3. The budget parameters for your show may actually depend on the final shipping costs of your deliverables. By supplying us with enough information on your set or exhibit needs we can instantly compute bottom line shipping costs with your quotation.
4. The majority of our products are straightforward and easy to assemble however there are times when you may need additional labor for supervision and install. Labor is a small portion of the overall package, however based on the complexity of a program and set up time it may require more stage hands to do the job right. Let us know in advance of your labor needs and we will provide you detailed competitive labor pricing on your proposal.
5. Graphic costs can play a big part in your final budget. You don't want to present your client a detailed proposal with branded renderings and later find out that you have the wrong specifications. Not only do you risk losing the show but any last minute changes may incur additional charges. That's why it's important to share your graphic needs with us early in the proposal stage. Providing us with Illustrator EPS or AI files of your branding allows our graphic designers to turn your proposal around in half the time, saving you money and making you look like a superstar!
Email a Friend Know someone who might be interested?
Forward it to them
|Product Spotlight-Mix and Match
Bradford Panel and Radius Bradford
Here are two products from the same framed fabric family that can be combined to create a whole new look in design. The Bradford Panel and the Radius Bradford are fabricated from square tubular steel frames with white tensioned fabric which can be customized to many different configurations and are stackable to 30' heights. The lighting possibilities are endless. Talk about a marriage made in heaven!
Sizes and weekly pricing:
Bradford Panels- Each 4' x 8' Panel is $400 each
Radius Bradfords-17"deep x 32" wide 48"high $140 each
Space System/Cy-Tower Duo
We took two of our most popular components and combined them to create towers of classic and contemporary structures. The Cy-Tower Panels serve dual roles as structural framework and brandable/light friendly surfaces for the 30" x 30" stackable space system modules. Try them as screen surrounds, columns, graphic carriers and 3D wall treatments.
Weekly pricing and sizes:
Cy-Towers- 30" x 30" Panels-$85 each
Space System Truss- 30" x 30" modules -$65 each